Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 43: Birds of a Flower Bracelet - Silver

Another Fusion Beads bracelet--copied just as it is.  (Acknowledging the source--I love Fusion Beads' jewelry.)  This is such a cute bracelet with flower dangles and La Paloma squares and La Paloma bird dangle.  The colors are so much a part of my summer wardrobe.  It goes with everything I wear.  Love it, love it, love it.


One little caveat:  the flowers are attached with a simple loop and they keep falling off.  I would wire wrap them in the future.  Also the silver squares are attached with a jumpring and they slip off the wire wrapped beads they are attached to.  I am tired of this happening and now I use two jumprings when I can--especially if they are thin.  That little gap doesn't stay closed very well especially if attached to a 24 ga wire.  Be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment