Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10: Lots of Dots

Today is whimsy. These beads remind me of Dots candy. They are bright and fun. It took me a while to decide what to put with them. I liked the yellow as soon as I put them together instead of metal. They just needed the bright accent. It is a simple 22" necklace. I fiddled around with pendants to find one that would go, but none did. It just needs to be left alone. It

looks great on bright lime green,(the shirt I had on when designing) as well as the bright turquoise. It is on the pink list (possibly to sell). No earring for this, the stones are heavy for the ears. Running late. See you.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, Mom, they look so professional. You are doing great. I read it almost everyday just because I have it linked on my blog. You are a beautiful jeweler.

    ReplyDelete