Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16 On Golden Pond

Too late to post tonight and busy, tomorrow. This is a necklace that I made directly from Fusion Beads.com's inspiration. I loved it so much I wanted to make it exactly as they designed it. Kudos to the artist. I will make variations another time. The necklace is made in gold, my Type One jewelry color. The Classic M Hook is in the front and part of the decoration. It holds the chain and the drop. The peridot opal beads and garnet round beads are wire wrapped to the chain in the rosary style.



This necklace is beautiful and lovely to wear. I will love to wear it. I have ordered some other beads and pendants to make a silver and pink one. I know this will be loved, too.



This will be a busy weekend and posts to this site will be late, but I will try to keep my pledge to bead every day however brief or easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment