Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 13 Macaroni and Bees

Silly, I know. These green tubes have been around for quite a while while I considered a design. I found a cute flower design on Fusion Beads that could be adapted. This is it. The original design was with 4 flowers on headpins that I wire wrapped, but should have just made a simple loop. The flowers stick out too far so they don't make a ball. I added another flower, but need several to make a ball. It does make a ring of flowers which needs at least one more, but I don't have enough charteuse. I may add more later.

I added a triple bumble bee connector and hung some more bees inbetween the flowers. I like it. It is crazy and colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment