Sunday, March 3, 2013

Make a piece of jewelry to give to a friend.


March 3 was Sunday.  I do not bead on Sunday. 

Instead I offer this:  Exodus 20:8+   Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.  Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God:  in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter. . . 


Later in the week I remade a watchband that was given to one of my good friends.  It was too large.  I rearranged the beads and replaced some of the extra large ones that I thought would eventually annoy her.  I do not care for extra large beads on my watchbands.  She is not a flashy sort of person and I think she will be happier with her watchband.  If not I will put them back in.  One cannot always know the desires of other people.

I did not take a picture of the band.  

No comments:

Post a Comment