Sunday, March 17, 2013

An Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine war upon your face.
May the rain fall softly on your fields,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I have always loved this little blessing.  I wanted to share it with you today.

I do not bead on Sunday, but the Fusion Beads challenge for March suggested that I make something green today.  I have been beading all month and have made a lot of green items.  I don't have to make them today, only wear them.  Have been wearing them all week, by the way.

Hope to get this blog caught up this week.  I have been 'frought' with problems.  The beading went well, the photos not so great, but the computer was el busto.  My hard drive died.  I have been using a simple minded back-up computer that Dan had sitting around in his office.  It has nothing on it but the internet. AND it is the slowest computer on the planet.  I might be getting my email, but accessing the sites there is so impossible.  It takes forever to go to any site. (besides the silly computer just shuts off at random)  I am not used to that.  It drives me to distraction--I just give up and decide to read it later.  It is not easy to get computer time on the house computer either.  When it is not in use, I am otherwise engaged.

So, I have no access to my pictures, to my Excel, or anything.  I do hope it is not lost forever.  My last off computer backup on the bead inventory was quite a while ago.  Many, many items were put in since then as I have worked diligently to inventory all the boxes of beads that were sitting around here.  I shan't do it again.  It was months of work. 

The same day the WiFi router died and there was no access to even my email on my Kindles.  I have been dead in the water.  Woe is me.  But I kept on beading and have a great pile of jewelry made this month in accordance to the March Challenge.  I hope to have a new hard drive installed in my sad computer in the next couple of days so I can publish all my month's work. 

So until then  May the road rise up to meet you. . .

Preview of the coming week.  Catching up is hard to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment