Saturday, March 16, 2013

Use A Bead In Your Stash.

Today:  Use a bead that's been in your bead stash forever!

Where do I begin.  My stash is full of beads that have been here forever.  I chose Jade--with green being the COY and March and all.  I collected a goodly stock of Nephrite Jade a long time ago.  The time is now.

First, the earrings.  One pair of lovely carved shamrocks are made into an earring set along with Sterling Silver earwires and other findings.  They are precious.  They are also lost.  They were worn to work today for St. Patty's Day early--not open on Sundays.  Then I decided to take them off and use the Celtic Charm earrings to go with the gold necklace I wore.  Alas, they are now missing.  I took them off at work and cannot find them anywhere.  

If and when I do locate them, I will put them in this blog.  So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment